Is there any better way to get in the festive spirit than to pop on some good old Christmas songs and belt your heart out? I do this every single year without a doubt, and nope, I’m not embarrassed. I have quite a few favourite Christmas songs and cannot for the life of me just pick one. Christmas music reminds me of growing up as we would always listen to a Christmas CD when we were putting the tree up.
I make a new playlist most years but I honestly couldn’t tell you why because they almost always have the exact same songs on them!
I thought I’d share with you my current Christmas playlist in case you have forgotten about some of these beauties!
- Christmas Lights // Coldplay
- Fairytale of New York // The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas // Michael Bublé
- All I Want for Christmas Is You // Mariah Carey
- Do They Know It’s Christmas // Band Aid 1984
- Step Into Christmas // Elton John
- Happy Xmas (War is Over) // John Lennon
- Last Christmas // Wham!
- Merry Christmas Everyone // Shakin’ Stevens
- Stop the Calvary // Jona Lewie
- Do You Want to Build a Snowman // Kirsten Bell
- O Come All Ye Faithful // Perry Como
- Baby It’s Cold Outside // Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) // Darlene Love
- What If // Kate Winslet
What are your favourite Christmas songs? Drop me a comment!